Multi Trades Builders x 3 – Hammersmith & Fulham – Immediate
London Staff are currently searching for several experienced Multi Trade Workers to work with one of our clients based in South West London.
You will be working on 1 of several Residential Properties and Renovations. All projects are in and around the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, with the aim to complete these all to the highest standard.
Duties may include: Plumbing, Carpentry, Tiling and Plastering and thus we expect you to be qualified in at least one of these trades.
Rate: £140 – £160 per day
Immediate Start – As soon as Monday 28th September
- Around 5 years’ experience within a similar role required
- Residential experience
- Joinery/Plumbing/Tiling/Plastering experience
- 1st fix & 2nd fix work to be completed
- CIS or UTR Registered
- Valid CSCS card
- Confident in a customer facing role
Please send your CV for consideration either by clicking apply now or sending your CV directly.
Please note interviews will ideally be held by the end of the week with a start of Monday.
London Staff operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About London Staff:
London Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through London Staff we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.