Ganger & Operatives – South London (Surrey/Sussex/Kent)
London Staff are currently searching for a Ganger and 2/3 operatives (Including Skilled, General & Machine) to be based in several projects in South London. Long-Term work is on offer.
Our client is a Specialist highway maintenance contractor working on a variety of projects from Earthworks, resurfacing to drainage. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Gang to join a successful, established business.
The ideal Ganger could be responsible for projects across Surrey, Sussex, and Kent.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to run a gang of up to 5
- Daily organisation and coordination of onsite activities
- Working to Health & Safety standards and quality of work
- Experience in drainage, concrete, earthworks, road works & street works
- Excellent communication skills verbally, none verbally and face to face.
- All required tickets in date
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
About London Staff :
London Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through London Staff we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.