Quantity Surveyor – Permanent – Essex
London Staff are currently searching for a Quantity Surveyor to be based initially out of our client’s office and site-based after Christmas. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Our client is one of the most successful multi-disciplined construction company, who have a strong focus into Rail across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but a forever growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will initially be working on an upgrade of a station in Essex which consists of a 2 storey building alongside a car park. Packages on the project vary from, piling to M&E works for example
Skills and experience:
- Construction background experience
- Over 5 years Commercial experience
- Ideally Tier 1 or 2 contractor experience
- Procurement and early contractor experience
- Able to work proactively with limited direction
- Steady work career
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Car or Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
About UK Staffing Group:
UK Staffing Group are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through UK Staffing Grouo we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.